Receiving a little extra help from someone you know and trust is the single most important way we help our clients enjoy a life in full in the place they love best. Home.
With this in mind, we have developed our Same Face Promise, which means a regular Support Worker you know and trust will provide consistency of care in your home, resulting in greater peace of mind for you. Our unique Same Face Promise is delivered in the following ways:
- We promise to provide the same Support Worker or Care Team, led by your experienced Wellness Partner, that you want and trust for every home visit.
- We promise that once you have chosen your Support Worker and schedule we won’t change them unless you want to, or your care needs change, when we recommend a new care plan.
- We promise to advise you in advance, by phone, if there are any circumstances that impact your Support Worker’s ability to deliver your service, or if they are running behind schedule by more than 15 minutes.
- We promise that if your usual Support Worker is unwell, or on holiday, their visit will be performed by one of our well-trained, experienced Support Workers from the same geographical area.
- We promise your Support Worker will always be easily identifiable as they will be wearing their Southern Plus uniform and ID, and you can be confident they are all extensively trained and police cleared.
‘5 Minutes Count’ Promise
If your Support Worker finishes their visit ahead of time we promise they will ask: “I have 5 minutes before I need to leave — is there anything else I can do for you today?”. It’s the little things that count and you’d be surprised how much we can achieve in 5 minutes!
Dedicated Wellness Partner
Your Wellness Partner is knowledgeable in all types of health and wellness services. No matter how complex your needs may be, we will help you find the optimum government funding to achieve your individual health and wellness plan. We promise you will always have the same person supporting you on your health and wellness journey with Southern Plus. And if you end up with an injury or in hospital and you need to find out about different options for your aged care needs, they will work with your GP or specialists to help you navigate through the often complex My Aged Care process.
Hospital to Home Settling Service
A member of your Care Team will take you to hospital for planned admissions and be there for you when you need to return home. This includes settling you back into your home, picking up any essential shopping and giving you all the support you need. If you’d like further information on this service, call us on 1300 000 161.
Terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more.