Providing feedback

Your experience can make a difference, which is why your feedback is important to us. We want to hear what we are doing well and where there are opportunities for us to improve.. To provide you with even more opportunities to provide us with feedback, we have now partnered with Care Opinion to make the feedback process even more transparent and accessible.


If you would like to submit feedback about our services, you can do so by submitting a feedback form, calling us on 1300 000 161 or sending us an email at You can also click on the Care Opinion link below and submit your story.


If we receive your feedback or complaint on a weekday, you will receive an acknowledgement within 24 hours. If you contact us on a weekend, you will receive acknowledgement on the next business day.

We comply with:

  • Aged Care Act 1997 and Aged Care Principles 1997
  • Disability Services Act 1993
  • Mental Health Act 2014 (WA)
  • Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984 (WA)
  • Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
  • Residential Aged Care Accreditation Standards (Cth)
  • Residential Tenancies Act 1987 (WA)
  • Retirement Villages Act 1992 (WA)
  • Retirement Villages Regulations 1992
  • Fair Trading (Retirement Village Interim Code) Regulations 2020
  • Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (WA) Act 2010
  • National Standards for Mental Health Services
  • Licensing Standards for Private Psychiatric Hostels

From time to time there may be other legislation that may need to be considered.

Independent Assistance

If you would like to access independent assistance, there are several options available to you.  Below is a list of external, independent advocates that you can contact for help and advice.


Advocare Incorporated

9479 7566 (metro callers)

1800 655 566 (country callers)


Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission

1800 951 822


National Aged Care Advocacy Line

1800 700 600


Australian Retirement Villages Code of Conduct

Email for Complaints:


Alzheimer’s Australia WA National Dementia Helpline

(08) 6551 7600 


Mental Health and Advocacy Service

1800 999 057


Health and Disability Complaints Office

(08) 6551 7600 or 1800 813 583


Interpreter: 450

Accessible: National Relay Service – 1800 555 660


Mental Health Law Centre of Western Australia

(08) 9328 8012 or 1800 620 285


Language and Interpretation Service

Please refer to the language services on Department of Home Affairs:



For unresolved complaints or concerns about Australian Government funded aged care (such as Home Care Packages) contact the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission on 1800 951 822.

Feedback Form

Confused about My Aged Care?

Whether you need advice on a letter you received from My Aged Care, how Government funding works, contributions you may be required to pay, still waiting on assigned funding or any other aged care topic – our experts are ready and waiting to take your call, day and night.

This really is next generation aged care.


Our Aged Care Helpline is open day and night and we are waiting to take your call.