Working with us at Southern Plus
Southern Plus is part of the Southern Cross Care (WA) Inc. (SCC) Group, one of Western Australia’s leading not-for-profit aged care providers. For over 50 years, SCC has been committed to helping West Australian’s access a choice of quality aged care and mental health services in one of their retirement villages, residential aged care homes, community options homes or in their own home.
As a not-for-profit organisation, our principles of integrity, respect, compassion and excellence guide and empower our organisation and the people who bear our name – our employees.
We seek people who want to help our communities find a better way to age. In joining our talented team, you can look forward to:
- Working with some of the best people in the industry who have a desire to change the way our community sees aged care;
- Unique opportunities for health professionals and people of all ages seeking a career with an organisation that is committed to making a difference for older people to age positively;
- Using your communications skills, teamwork and problem-solving skills to translate leading health and wellness research and programs into best-in-class aged care practices;
- Options to access generous health, wellness and lifestyle employee benefits.
Sound good? For more information about available roles and the benefits of working with us, please click below.
Volunteering with Southern Plus
Our volunteers come from all walks of life — from retirees with a passion for enriching the lives of older people, to teenagers who want to do something meaningful with their free time. They have one thing in common — the positive feelings they get from making a difference to someone else’s life.
Southern Plus provides a range of flexible options for anyone who wishes to give something back to our clients. Southern Plus would love to hear from you. Please contact our coordinator below.
Southern Plus offers all employees a broad range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Generous salary packaging
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products and services
- Opportunities for career progression
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to obtain formal qualifications in aged care, home and community care, and nursing.
- Asking staff what their availabilities are and rostering to account for those availabilities.
- Rewards and recognition for performance and long service.