Southern Plus East Fremantle – The best in clinical aged care
At Southern Plus East Fremantle, our clients’ health, well-being and happiness is our highest priority, so we are committed to providing exceptional clinical care in a welcoming, home-like environment.
Errol Turner, Southern Cross Care CEO, said the team at Southern Plus East Fremantle had the clinical expertise to care for all residents regardless of their care needs. “Our dedicated, compassionate and supportive staff will provide 24 hour nursing care, personal care and medication management, ensuring we meet the needs of all clients, including those with high care and complex clinical needs,” Errol said.
Recognising the need for specialist dementia care, Errol said specialist and high-care dementia support services would be available, in addition to the many dementia-friendly spaces for clients and their family and friends to enjoy.
“For residents with dementia, our dementia care team works closely with families and care staff to develop individual care and support plans to ensure the client is comfortable and happy in their surroundings. Additionally, the ground floor wing will provide a safe and relaxing environment including easy access to the secure and therapeutic landscaped gardens”.
The state-of-the-art wellness and rehabilitation centre on the ground floor will also provide clinical care, in particular for those living with chronic illness or injury, or those who are recovering from illness or a stay in hospital.
“The health and wellness centre will ensure clients have convenient access to the services of medical and allied health specialists including gerontologists, GPs and physiotherapists. Clients can also take advantage of on-site health and wellness services including a hydrotherapy pool, physiotherapy, exercise physiology and exercise classes,” Errol said.
Providing clients with an integrated health, wellness and aged care environment where they access the care and services they need when they need them, Errol emphasised was at the heart of the Southern Plus East Fremantle offering.
“We believe that in providing seamless health and aged care services in the one location that our clients will not only have better health and care outcomes but also ultimately a better quality of life”.
Our clinical services include:
- Staff providing 24/7 nursing care, personal care and medication management.
- Tailored care plans for all client.
- Specialist and high-care dementia support.
- On-site access to medical and allied health specialists including geritriacians, GPs and physiotherapists.
- On-site health and wellness rehabilitation services including a hydrotherapy pool, physiotherapy and exercise classes.
- Respectful and dignified palliative care services.
- Access to our pastoral care team who can provide spiritual support and counselling to both clients and their families.
- Our advanced digital clinical management system providing best-in-class clinical management and information sharing with family.